Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Party with us!

My journal entry for Saturday March 22nd reads...Ebola, seriously, Ebola? You have got to be kidding me, right? I know I am a control freak and often try to manipulate situations. I realize that God is working on me in this very area of my life, especially through this process of going to Guinea. But Ebola?
Please continue to be in prayer for our group. We are moving forward, God has NOT closed any doors! Marc, Rachel and I have all of our Visas and our passports back! Mathisens have just sent off their Liberian Visa applications with their passports, so be in constant prayer that all of those papers come back in a timely manner!
And as we move forward to this much anticipated trip, I want to remind you, we are ready to party with you THIS Saturday at The Riverenza! We have several stories to share, videos to show, good food to enjoy! We want to involve you, our friends and family, in one more step of our journey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment